Monday, January 28, 2008

My land..and my one and last "fashion" post..


Yes..it's my Fav Bag in all of SL, and i just had to blog it. If you want one, go to Sculptmix and support a talented artist.



This is my entry area showing some of the atmospherics I've added to my land. I now have a Gorgeous view from the top of a cliff over land and sea, It's also become a fave hangout to chat with friends. And I love my Stargate. Just don't go visiting without an invite because you WILL get poofed!
You can click on the pics to see the large version.
Catch you soon
Connie

No comments:

A view of my Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Connie Sec. Make your own badge here.

Playlist


Latest pics from my contacts and myself

Flickr Stats

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive