Sunday, March 15, 2009

Yea yea yea

At Le Look

A Simple Portrait

Done at the KoumB pose shop at Le Look
Hair by Maddox Dupont
Top by Sn@tch

I Walk Away

Stockings and Shoes by Storm Schmooze


Just another clothes Pic

Beaded Bra and Draped Halter by Merlynn's Closet

Mail's In !

Cotton Jumpsuit by Gisachi
Jacket by Naiman Broome


Vendor Shot

Vendor shot for Sascha's Designs

Still Life 2

The Green Retro tea pot, spoons, plates and little Muffin are from "Feather". The Bridal Bouquet is from Shiny things. The tray of goodies are from CAS called English High Tea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Connie. Just gorgeous! - Morris Vig

A view of my Flickr

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Connie Sec. Make your own badge here.

Playlist


Latest pics from my contacts and myself

Flickr Stats

View my photos at bighugelabs.com

Blog Archive